Architecture for all.
We believe everyone has the right to live in and enjoy great design.
Hello. We Are MDC Architects.
We create sustainable and affordable homes, so that more families can enjoy the transformative power of great design
We deliver architect designed homes, differently.
- We provide a professional service that is knowledgeable, accessible and informal
- We ensure that your project responds to your site, street, neighbourhood and climate, and your brief and budget
- We focus on the quality of indoor and outdoor spaces, and liveability
- We take a unique approach to architectural design and detailing, which borrows efficiencies from our construction colleagues
- We work closely with trusted builders and tradespeople to control costs, quality and time
- We create unexpected design solutions and experiences that will enhance the way you live
Are you interested in finding out more about building a low-carbon house?
We’ve compiled everything we learned while designing and building Matt’s White Gum Valley House, and now we’re sharing our R&D knowledge for free, because we want other homeowners to benefit and potentially follow in our footsteps.
Download our brochure – where we describe the four key criteria we used to assess material selections including embodied carbon, thermal performance, cost and maintenance – to help guide your design and building choices.
Fill in this form and we’ll send you a copy of How do you choose the most suitable materials for a #TrueNetZero house? straight away.
From house plans to modern houses to multi-residential projects, we’ve got you covered.
Whether you aspire to live in an apartment or townhouse, a cottage or a mansion, we believe that good design should be accessible for everyone.
We specialise in the design and delivery of:
News & Blog
The latest events, awards, project milestones, new clients and more, from MDC Architects in Perth
Our Farrier Lane house is the first #TrueNetZero house in Western Australia, and just the third nationally. What do we mean by that, exactly? When Farrier Lane House was nearly finished in late 2022, we were thinking about how to talk about the design and construction...
Working With Us
“Matt offers his clients style, innovation and sophistication at an affordable level. If you’re looking for an architect who can create amazing liveable spaces and work to your budget, then you should look no further.”